26 de febrero de 2008

Just shoot (allready broken)

When I kiss your lips
but your lips don't kiss mine
is when my heart brakes.
in two or three it doesn't mind,
because it's already broken.
None handkerchief or a sticking-plaster
could solve it all.

While walking in the rain
jumping streetlakes on every corner
I got stucked by a lightining
my breath taken away, my feet fixed to the ground.
Not a taxi or a cab to take me home.
A silhouette came slightly through the empty street
and stopped by my side. It was you aiming at me with a gun
So, where are you at all?
I mean, in the end, after you said bye to me
where is that place where you go after all ?
It seemed by my side but I can't find you nowhere.
and you know why?
Beacuse before I get to you, before you even try to hold me tight
my heart is allready broken

so shoot!
just shoot babe
dont't doubt it!
I feel my finger on your trigger
so you can't miss it.
look into my eyes and hold that gun
aim to my chest, in the left side
you can't miss it.
My heart is allready broken.

5 comentarios:

doble dani dijo...

no se comenta, nadie sabe ingles para ello pero nos gusta inglaterra los hermanos cohen woody allen y tarantino. Doblados no, con subtitulos y plagados de donbles de riesgo que dan su vida para ver relidades fantasticas que no pasan en esta vida... pero tenemos carton no es todo tan malo!, me grita mi madre desde la cocina

doble dani dijo...

no a la moderacion de comentario!!!

Farber dijo...

cometi un error y sin querer no publiqué dos comentarios anonimos, pero recuerdo que uno criticaba duramente a dana dolce por este lamentable poema que ella no escribió! joder!

Anónimo dijo...

doble dani capaz trabajamos juntos en alguna pelicula...? soy doble Lu

Anónimo dijo...

doble del doble de lu y dani busca extras para polka